Conference Registration rates
Registration fee (by US Dollar)
|Authors and professionals (per article)||$ 270||Register here|
|Authors and professionals (2nd article)||$ 140||Register here|
|Authors and professionals (per poster)||$ 170||Register here|
|Students||$ 120||Register here|
|Authors and professionals (UTE)||$ 120||Register here|
|Students (UTE)||$ 80||Register here|
- Authors / Listeners / Presenter Registration fees includes access to all meeting sessions (November 14 - 16).
- Authors Registration fee includes lunch and coffee breaks.
- Students Registration fee only includes coffee breaks.
- All participants will be provided with a participation certificate, a conference program and a cd with the proceedings.
- Register using the links listed on the table.
You will get a confirmation email with all the payment methods:
- Electronic transfer, Banco Pichincha.
- Credit card Visa y Diners Club Banco Pichincha.
- University Payments Counter.
- Punto Pago Banco Pichincha.
- Transfer from abroad.
- Make the payment.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com attaching the payment proof.