Call for research papers
Research papers should be submitted through EasyChair at:
Paper submission requirements
All submitted papers must:
- Be written in English or Spanish.
- Not contain author names, affiliations, email addresses (blind review).
- Be formatted according to the IEEE template (link) with a font size no smaller than 9pt.
- Be in PDF or MS Word (make sure that the PDF or Ms Word file can be viewed on any platform), and formatted for A4 size.
- Camera Ready submission file must be sent in PDF.
- Occupy no more than eight pages, no less than four.
It is the authors' responsibility to ensure that their submissions adhere strictly to the required format. Submissions that do not comply with the above guidelines may be rejected without review.
Submissions must represent new and original work. Concurrent submissions are not allowed. Papers that have been published elsewhere, are currently under review, or will be submitted to other meetings or publications should not be submitted to INCISCOS 2019.
The review process is blind review (reviewers and authors are anonymous). Each paper will have at least 2 reviewers.
Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by an author who is registered to attend. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one registration is valid for one paper.
Accepted articles, both in English and Spanish, will be published by Conference Publishing Services and submitted to the IEEE Xplore digital library and CSDL (Computer Society Digital Library).
Conference Publishing Services submits all accepted articles to Ei Compendex and other indexing services (Scopus, etc.). However, CPS cannot guarantee inclusion since each service has its own indexing criteria.
Authors must consider the following information regarding plagiarism and double submission.
All accepted papers will be published under an ISBN reference and will have a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI).
Best papers will be invited to submit an extended version to be published in a special edition of ENFOQUE UTE journal, which is indexed by: